Nintalk

Chat about the Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo DS or Game Boy. If you're stuck in a game visit the gaming help section or talk about anything else.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New homepage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soilydude
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 23
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: New homepage   Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:58 am

So I made a new homepage which you can find at

www.freewebs.com/nintalko

(Nintalk had been taken so i had to use nintalko)

There's a homepage, arcade, links to other sites and news!

_________________


Last edited by on Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintalk.your-talk.com
metroid master
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 82
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:37 am

why do we need a new home page?
and where the hell is everyone ?

_________________

click the sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soilydude
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 23
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:38 am

metroid master wrote:
why do we need a new home page?
and where the hell is everyone ?

Have you visited the homepage? There's an arade, news and links to other sites! How could you not like it!? !?!?!?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintalk.your-talk.com
metroid master
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 82
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:04 am

Soilydude wrote:
metroid master wrote:
why do we need a new home page?
and where the hell is everyone ?

Have you visited the homepage? There's an arade, news and links to other sites! How could you not like it!? !?!?!?
wheres the current one Laughing i'm getting lost now to many sites to go on Laughing
did not say it was bad just askeed why we needed a new one why could you not put those things on the current on ?

_________________

click the sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soilydude
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 23
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:26 pm

metroid master wrote:
Soilydude wrote:
metroid master wrote:
why do we need a new home page?
and where the hell is everyone ?

Have you visited the homepage? There's an arade, news and links to other sites! How could you not like it!? !?!?!?
wheres the current one Laughing i'm getting lost now to many sites to go on Laughing
did not say it was bad just askeed why we needed a new one why could you not put those things on the current on ?

Because the current one isn't a homepage, it's a forum.

Anyway, i dont see you complaining to ONM!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintalk.your-talk.com
metroid master
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 82
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:22 pm

never said i was complaining Laughing
was just wondering i thought we had a home page all ready but obviously not
so you adding the new one is great i was just confused as i thuoght we already had one so don't have a go at me Laughing

_________________

click the sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soilydude
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 23
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:36 am

metroid master wrote:
never said i was complaining Laughing
was just wondering i thought we had a home page all ready but obviously not
so you adding the new one is great i was just confused as i thuoght we already had one so don't have a go at me Laughing

Sorry, I wasn't having a go I just didnt understand you scratch

king

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintalk.your-talk.com
metroid master
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 82
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:54 am

Soilydude wrote:
metroid master wrote:
never said i was complaining Laughing
was just wondering i thought we had a home page all ready but obviously not
so you adding the new one is great i was just confused as i thuoght we already had one so don't have a go at me Laughing

Sorry, I wasn't having a go I just didnt understand you scratch

king

thats ok Very Happy
sorry i have not been on alot resonatly but i have been busy with college stuff will come on in holls Very Happy

_________________

click the sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soilydude
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 23
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:50 am

metroid master wrote:
Soilydude wrote:
metroid master wrote:
never said i was complaining Laughing
was just wondering i thought we had a home page all ready but obviously not
so you adding the new one is great i was just confused as i thuoght we already had one so don't have a go at me Laughing

Sorry, I wasn't having a go I just didnt understand you scratch

king

thats ok Very Happy
sorry i have not been on alot resonatly but i have been busy with college stuff will come on in holls Very Happy

one more day for me...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintalk.your-talk.com
metroid master
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 82
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:04 am

finish tomorrw so might be able to come and look more on sat etc Very Happy
you at school or college etc?

_________________

click the sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soilydude
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 23
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:17 pm

School Embarassed

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintalk.your-talk.com
metroid master
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 82
Age : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:28 pm

Soilydude wrote:
School Embarassed
nothing wrong with that Laughing
every one has to go at some time Laughing

_________________

click the sig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soilydude
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 145
Age : 23
Wi-Fi games? : ......... MPH, MKDS, ACWW, SFC and WC24
Games being played : MPH, Wii sports and NFSC
Fave game? : ............ Zelda: TP
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: New homepage   Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:33 am

metroid master wrote:
Soilydude wrote:
School Embarassed
nothing wrong with that Laughing
every one has to go at some time Laughing

I spose you're right but i always feel like a little kid Laughing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nintalk.your-talk.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New homepage   

Back to top Go down
 
New homepage
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Parramatta Collectables Fair.
» Sugar
» Critter 1.2 update + new homepage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintalk :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: